Saturday, May 19, 2007

Baby Got Bed

Mom and Dad spent most of the evening putting together two items for me:

  1. Ellis Deluxe 4-IN-1 Convertible Sleep System, otherwise known as "the crib"

  2. Fisher Price Safari Cradle Swing, otherwise known as "the swing"


Daddy looked very proud. He said "There is nothing like the feeling of assembling the crib for your first baby." That's me! Daddy said something else that he thought was very funny... I don't quite understand it yet, but I laughed anyway. It seemed like the best thing to do. He said "I do have to mention, though, that under the heading of "Disassembling the Crib For Storage", the instructions are:

To disassemble the crib for storage, please follow assembly steps in reverse.

I kid you not. That made my night."

I see an outfit on the bed, I wonder if that's for me? Who is Grandma? I can't wait to meet her! Mommy and Daddy keep saying that I have 2 Grandmas... I guess I'll have to come up with new names for them.


Crib

No comments: