Friday, May 25, 2007

Baby Got Swing, Too!


Well, I must say that Mommy was very mad at me for not posting about her conquering the assembly of my swing from Auntie Tannya all by her self. She's very proud, as am I, of the job she did. So I must apologize for not posting earlier.

The swing has all these animals on it, according to Daddy. Mommy even made it play songs once she finished putting it together. She didn't seem to have too much trouble. Far less than she and Daddy had with the crib and Mommy's new desk. Oh...did I forget to mention that Mommy got a new desk and chair so that she has a place to work from home just like Daddy does. She's very excited about it. The chair is a Sealy Posturpedic and the desk is...well I don't know what the desk is but it's got light cherry wood and round corners. Daddy gave mom one of his big monitors, a keyboard, a mouse, and some speakers. She's all set. And it's much better than her leaning over the coffee table to look at the small on her laptop. I'm just sure her back was killing her. I know every time she bent over too far was a bit uncomfortable for me too. I had to kick or shove her just to remind her to sit up straight. There's only so much room in here for me.

Besides that, I've got a little over 4 weeks left in here now and we're all getting very excited. I don't know if I'm excited enough yet to arrive earlier than expected but I also hope not to be late. Well..there's only right on time when it comes to these sort of things.

Until next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.